WORLD NEWS

12 Confirmed Dead In S.A’s Xenophobia Attacks

12 Confirmed Dead In S.A’s Xenophobia Attacks

The South African Police Service (SAPS) has revealed that at least 12 people were killed in last week’s xenophobic attacks in Pretoria, Johannesburg and other places.

12 Confirmed Dead In S.A’s Xenophobia Attacks
A file picture of the recent xenophobic attacks in South Africa

Though the nationalities of the deceased have not been revealed, SAPS said that the number may be reviewed later as investigations continue.

In a tweet, South Africa’s Eye Witness Report said:

“The police have now confirmed that 12 people have died as a result of the recent outbreak of xenophobic violence. This number may be reviewed later as investigations continue.”

WHY THE PREGNANT WOMAN DIED AT PARI
FATAL Crash Along Samora Machel Avenue
8 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Zimbabwean Man
Zim Born Businessman Sam Mshengu of ‘Sams Holdings’ Arrested
Waist Beads ‘Ritual’ Backfires As Hubby Gets Spooked, Deserts Pregnant Wife

ALSO READ:

Mugabe family member opens up on his final days

Businessman Mr Adam Molai, who is married to the late former president Robert Mugabe’s niece Sandra Mugabe revealed that his uncle-in-law died surrounded by family.

Mugabes-Widow-1

“He died very peacefully,” Mr Molai told reporters outside the Singapore Casket building in Lavender on Friday night. Mugabe’s body will…MORE HERE.

Tags
Show More
Back to top button
x
Close
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker